physiotherapy at dma
Physiotherapy treatment can aid in the recovery, prevention and maintenance of injuries, by assisting the healing process and reducing pain and stiffness.
At dma our highly qualified physiotherapists are trained to assess, diagnose and treat physical illnesses, injuries and disabilities.
What conditions and injuries do we treat?
- Back & spinal pain, including sciatica, disc and facet joint injuries;
- Neck pain & Shoulder pain,
- Hip, knee & ankle pain and injuries
- Pre, post & failed surgical conditions
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Women’s & Men’s health issues
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
What does Physiotherapy treatment entail?
Following a full initial assessment your physio will:
- Give you a detailed diagnosis
- Explain their recommended treatment
- Prescribe appropriate therapies
Prescribed therapies may be:
- Clinical Pilates
- Manual techniques i.e. massage