Careers at DMA
CAREERS AT DMA
JAN 2021 – PHYSIOTHERAPIST POSITION
An exciting opportunity exists to join the DMA Clinical Pilates & Physiotherapy team as it expands. 2021 is already shaping up as the year that could define the importance of physiotherapy in the health sector, so we are getting ready.
DMA’s reputation as the clinic that pioneered Clinical Pilates training in Australia has driven us to continue to set the model for thousands of Clinical Pilates & Physiotherapy networked clinics nationwide in a business culture offering continuing education and professional development opportunities
· an experienced and passionate physiotherapist keen on working at the cutting edge of physiotherapy driven exercise treatment & health sector innovation.
· client assessment experience, diagnosis, pain management skills and client care plan development
· a minimum three years physiotherapy experience
· a capacity to manage a busy, diverse & challenging workload
· high level interpersonal and relationship development skills
· organisational abilities and excellent file management and communication skills.
· formal qualifications as a registered physiotherapist
· a passion for innovation
· a high degree of focus in client care & an ability to contribute to innovative projects.
· experience in dma clinical pilates™is desirable but not essential (we will train the right person to the level required)
This is a great opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive team of professionals who enjoy what they do and do it well
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to Tine at email@example.com
Search Careers at DMA Partners
DMA Partners Searching For Talent
Search for DMA Trained Talent
DMA Trained Talent Looking for Opportunities
JAN 2021 – Skilled DMA trained physiotherapist relocating to Sydney – click for contact and to request working history mew cv 2019