DMA TELEHEALTH (online) CONSULTATIONS
DMA has been a leader in Physiotherapy & Clinical Pilates Online treatment for many years with travelling athletes, teams, performers and general public.
We are now offering this well proven service to ensure EXISTING PATIENTS can continue their management and maintain the gains already made to keep functioning at their best. For NEW PATIENTS this service is an ideal way to start resolving your problems with a specifically tailored Clinical Pilates Physiotherapy program.
- Download and complete the Patient Details Form & Screening Form from the bottom of this page.
- Print then scan / photograph completed forms and send back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This allows us to determine if you are a good candidate for telehealth and whether an initial appointment needs to be 30 mins or 60 mins.
- We will then contact you to arrange an appointment time & help set up/ test your preferred technology (facetime, skype, whats app or zoom etc)
- as we already have your history & details just call or book ONLINE.
- We will contact you to help set up / test your preferred technology (facetime, skype, whats app or zoom etc)